Sunday, April 3, 2011

Long Way Around

We have fought and we have battled, we have taken the long way around and as I sit here I realize I have done it wrong.  I have to forgive before we can move forward, I have to take it one step, one day at a time and that is hard for me.

I am a fast paced person, I just want to get through it, over it, and past it, but you can't just sweep it under the rug and call this done.  IT is a slow and steady process, it takes one day at a time to get to where we need to be and even though I am a little lost some days, I now know the most important thing: Take a breath and take it one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have this place to go and voice yourself...<3 I remember how hard it can be, especially in the beginning when you are still trying to sort and let go of any hurt or resentment... I promise honey, if you just work on it each day ahead of you, it gets better...Soo much better and life just gets more blessed.... <3 you lady!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete