Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Emotions

I am feeling so many emotions that are from the past and being brought to the surface.  I never dealt with them because I didn't have to.  I was just suddenly free from my mother and my every day life, but now she is back in my life and I am having to deal.

However, I don't even know where to start dealing at and I don't know where each of these impulsive emotions derive from, so I am going to sit down every time one hits me and just start writing.  Hopefully in this attempt the source of the emotion will show itself and I can get it out of me and I can be happy and whole again.

With these old emotions boiling under the surface I can't even fully enjoy the small gifts my life has given me. 
Like kisses from my one year old are the sweetest thing, but can be tainted by the bubbling emotions under the surface.
I can feel the depression and the anxiety there and I just want to deal with it and get rid of it. 
I will not let it control me.

No comments:

Post a Comment